Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Curiosity Leads to........Un-Im-agine-able....



Scratching the head while squeezing hard for ideas for my assignment .



I admit Today is just another day of "Not my Day" type.



Staring hard at the Topic, my head has started to swing to nowhere land.



Then, a high pitch giggle thunders across the room.



Periodically.



I snatch my digicam without hesitation.



Stumble but with care,



Tiptoed but with style up the stairs..



My heart beats eagerly in excitement...



The fact that walking across the squeeking kitchen floor,



making me harder and harder to breath.



Reaching the door while my hand holding tightly on the knob.



Contemplating.



Am I doing the right thing?



Am I the only one doing this?



What are the consequences?



Am I Brave enough to face the consequences?



Million of questions sweep through my mind.



As if the time and the world beside me has stopped.



Enough.



There is No more time to spare.



I Open the room and



Storm the scene.












And I see this....









HaPPY April FOOOL hhahahhaaha


Duh... Aaron is still so Blur!!!

No comments: