Thursday, January 17, 2008

Caught by Malaysian Police



'Have you ever been caught by police?'


I strongly believed that in the near few weeks, all my greetings will soon be substituted by this line.




I thought I've learnt my valuable lessons by getting caught by the New Zealand Police during my birthday night in 2006 for speeding, and got my sister's car being towed away from the 'disable parking zone' in front of the Auckland District High Court.....




So... do you really think that Lezz would call for mercy on the road? maybe in NZ, but HEY im in KUCHING, SARAwAK, EAST MALAYSIA now!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Here you go, i got this lucky lotto last Sunday (just because of my stupid driving ego00)...................






I was caught red handed by the officer for doing an illegal U-turn shorcut on the way home. I wouldn't say i was panicked, rather, i felt a bit excited for being caught the 1st time in my home country.


That was a bright and lovely Sunday morning yet turned out to be a shithead. I was fined RM100. A 50% discount if the fine comes with an (my) official apology letter. Of course, the latter was what ive chosen. Here it is.....

I have to say my malay has gone a lot rusty so above words are from the help of my colleagues.

what a stupid experience...should have bribed the officer RM0.50.... nyek nyek!

2 comments:

pinkrollingstone said...

lol. you could have gave them kopi o money. then it would be 80% off! haha.

but an apology letter sounds like an improvement. They let you repent your sins. haha.

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! u this brother....Do illegal act...sigh...next time need to c whether got police 1st then do illegal U turn..